The following sections cover important information like using www.nathan
Last updated on 5/3/2020.
Terms & Conditions
This agreement governs www.nathan
By accessing www.nathan
2. Use License
- Permission is granted for users to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.nathan
rafter.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.nathan
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or"mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if users violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nathan Rafter Incorporated at any time. After viewing www.nathan
rafter.com or upon termination of this use license, users must destroy any downloaded materials in their possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on www.nathan
In no event shall Nathan Rafter Incorporated or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.nathan
5. Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on www.nathan
Nathan Rafter Incorporated has not reviewed all of the websites linked to www.nathan
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to www.nathan
- Before or at the time of collecting information, Nathan Rafter Incorporated will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Nathan Rafter Incorporated will collect and use information solely with the objective of fulfilling specific purposes denoted during collection and for other compatible purposes, unless Nathan Rafter Incorporated obtains the consent of the users concerned or as required by law.
- Nathan Rafter Incorporated will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment purposes denoted.
- Nathan Rafter Incorporated will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of users.
- User-provided data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Nathan Rafter Incorporated will protect information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Nathan Rafter Incorporated will make information readily available to users about policies and practices relating to the management of their information.
Nathan Rafter Incorporated routinely enhances the user experience and accessibility standards of www.nathan
Measures To Support Accessibility
Below are steps Nathan Rafter Incorporated has proactively taken to support and enhance the accessibility of www.nathan
- Include accessibility as part of Nathan Rafter Incorporated’s mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout Nathan Rafter Incorporated’s internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for Nathan Rafter Incorporated’s staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for web designers and developers alike to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. www.nathan
User accessibility feedback is welcome. Please share any accessibility barriers encountered on www.nathan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of www.nathan
The accessibility of www.nathan
- ChromeVox Classic Extension
- External evaluation
This Accessibility Statement is approved by Nathan Rafter Incorporated and was last validated on 5/3/2020.